Classworx Ltd. Registered office: King Edward Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, United Kingdom, SK10 1AP. Company registration number is 10983213.
RETURNS POLICY Goods purchased are subject to a returns period of 28 days. If you decide to return an item that you have purchased from us, you can return it to us in its original condition, with tags in place and packaging for a full refund of the garment cost (excluding outgoing postage). You can either return it to the shop or post your package and Returns Form Download Here to Classworx Schoolwear, King Edward Road, Macclesfield, SK10 1AP. You are responsible for the cost of return postage unless the item is faulty or we have mis-sold it in any way. We recommend that you obtain a ‘Proof of Postage’ from your carrier. Classworx cannot be held responsible for items that fail to reach us. We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your return and refunded your money. This may take up to 10 working days from receipt of the returned item(s).
Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.